What information do we collect?
- Provide the services to you; and
- Improve the user experience while using the Website. “Personal Information” shall mean information that relates to a natural person which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with body corporate, is capable of identifying such person and shall also include personal data or information of a user of the Website which consists of information relating to his/her password, email address, address, date of birth, financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, physical, physiological and mental health condition, sexual orientation, medical records and history, biometric information, and any information received under the above clauses by Mumbai City FC for processing, or stored or processed under lawful contract.
- We will also automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL)clickstream to, through and from our sites (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- From our commercial partners and other third parties, we may collect information including your name, date of birth and contact information, when you enter into jointly conducted competitions and promotions, or purchase our products or services via a third party site.
Why do we collect and use this information?
- We collect this information to
- provide you with products and services you request;
- make our Website available and improve its performance and presentation;
- to improve and enhance our services and make them more personal to you;
- to provide consistency when using the Website;
- to administer competitions and prize draws you enter;
- for the purposes of undertaking our business; and
- safety and public order and the prevention of crime.
- The legal grounds for this processing are:
- our legitimate interests (in carrying on our business, making our Website available, and providing users with content which is appropriate for them);
- to comply with our legal obligations (for example, where we are required to record information in relation to health and safety, or safety and public order at matchdays as well as age sensitive content).
- In respect of limited categories of Personal Information we may record and use this with your consent (for example, in relation to sending you direct marketing). You can with draw your consent at any time but this will not affect any processing undertaken before that point.
How do we use your Personal Information for marketing and advertising?
- Depending on your marketing preferences, Mumbai City FC, may use your Personal Information to send you marketing messages by email, phone, SMS or post. Some of these messages may be tailored to you, based on your online profile, your previous browsing or purchase activity, and other Personal Information we hold about you.
- Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or their use of your data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Who may we disclose your Personal Information to?
- We may be required to disclose the Personal Information you provide us to any third parties in connection with the Website/services provided to you through the Website and in accordance with the terms and conditions stipulated by such third parties.
- We assure you that we disclose your Personal Information to Third Parties only for the purpose of providing you with the Services and to ensure a better user experience for you.
Our commercial partners and the City Football Group
- For a current list of our sponsors, licensees and partners please visit www.mumbaicityfc.com.Thesemay change from time to time, so please come and check the list regularly.
- By opting in it means that we will let you know about exciting promotions, news, features and activities of Mumbai City FC, the City Football Group and/or our commercial partners.
- We may also use the Personal Information we collect about you to create statistics and anonymised information to then share with third parties including ad networks, search engines and analytics providers.
Security of Personal Information
Where is your Personal Information stored?
- All Personal Information gathered on the Website is securely stored within the MumbaiCity FC’s database within India. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall, access to such servers being password-protected and strictly limited based on a need-to-know basis. However, we understand that as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. Thus, we cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be the intercepted while being transmitted to us over the internet. We may sometimes have to transfer your data outside of India. However, we will only do so where there are adequate safe guards in place or it is otherwise lawful.
- We may use your Personal Information for profiling and limited automated decision taking, for example matching unique identifiers in our database (e.g. email address) with the same unique identifiers on social media platforms. In practice, the Personal Information is anonymised. Additionally, there are a variety of web analytics tools thatwe use (e.g. Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics). These platforms use a level of processing unique identifiers (e.g. IP address, Mac address, user ID, social handle, cookies) to track digital behaviours.
How long will we keep the Personal Information?
- We will keep your Personal Information for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes that we collected it for. However, we take steps to regularly review our information to ensure that we are not holding excessive Personal Information for longer than is necessary or required.
- The factors which influence how long we hold onto specific information include
- legal requirements;
- managing our legal risks;
- management of our business; and
- the nature of our relationship with you (and the services we provide you with).
Deletion of your personal information
You have the right to request through written communication, deletion of the records of your Personal Information (and not of other users) in our possession.
To request deletion of records of your Personal Information in our possession, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may request you to provide additional information to confirm your identity before deleting any records of your Personal Information. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the Personal Information. If you choose to delete records of your Personal Information, please note that you may not be able to:
- use access certain areas of our website, that require your Personal Information to access; and
- access certain services which require the usage of your Personal Information to function.
You also acknowledge that we may delay/decline any request to delete your Personal Information records in certain situations, such as if the retention of Personal Information records is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, or to exercise our rights or remedies under law or contract, or to exercise or defend a legal claim against us.
Contacting us and Complaints