This Website – www.mumbaicityfc.com is the only official Website of Mumbai City Football Club (“Mumbai City FC”) and is operated and managed by Mumbai City Football Club India Private Limited (“MCFIPL”). MCFIPL is the owner and promoter of Mumbai City FC (registered office at- 110 Arun Chambers, Tardeo, Mumbai – 400034).
- We may update this Website from time to time and may change the content on the Website at any time. However, please be aware that any of the content on this Website may be out of date at any given time, and that we are under no obligation to update it.
- Mumbai City FC does not guarantee that this Website, or any content on it, will befree from errors or omissions. The content on this Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on this Website.
- Although Mumbai City FC will make reasonable efforts to update the information on this Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on this Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Usage and Access
- This Website is available and accessible free of charge.
- Mumbai City FC do not guarantee that this Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis. Mumbai City FC may suspend, withdraw, discontinue, or change all or any part of this Website without notice. Mumbai City FC will not be liable to you if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to this Website.
- If you are under 16, you must ask your parents or a guardian before you:
- E-mail the Website or ask us to e-mail anything to you.
- Send any information to us.
- Enter any content or game that requires information about you or offers a prize.
- Buy anything online.
- By continuing to use this Website and any of the services offered, you are confirming that you have received the consent of your parents or guardian
Your account and password
- If you choose, or are provided with, a user identification code, username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures or to set up an account, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose itto any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you is aware of your user identification code, username or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content and Intellectual Property
- All the content of this Website including all graphics, text, images, photographs, illustrations, products, artwork, logos, button icons, audio and video clips, software and the design, selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, "Content") is protected by copyright and/or trademark and are owned or controlled by MumbaiCity FC and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates and content suppliers and are protected by worldwide design, trademark, trade dress, copyright and other intellectual property laws. Other proprietary trademarks and trade names may be featured on this Website from time to time and remain the property of their respective owners. The Content of this Website, and the Website, are intended solely for personal use by the users of this Website.
- You may not copy Content from this Website, or otherwise modify, obscure or delete any copyright or other propriety notices on this Website. No right, title or interest in any materials or software, if applicable, on this Website is transferred to you from your use of this Website. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Content, this Website, or any related software without the prior written authorization of MCFIPL/ MumbaiCity FC.
- Accuracy of Information - The information presented on this Website has been compiled from various sources including from external sources. No representation is made, or warranty given as to the completeness or accuracy of such information .This Website may contain typographical errors, incomplete or out of date information. Mumbai City FC reserves the right to make changes to the Content and information on this Website, or to the services described therein, or update such information at any time without notice.
- This Website may contain views/ ideas/ opinions expressed by independent authors/ contributors/ posters on various topics. Such views/ ideas/ opinions are solely those of the authors/ contributors/ posters and not endorsed in any manner by Mumbai City FC. Mumbai City FC shall not be responsible for or liable in any manner whatsoever for the views/ideas/opinions expressed by such authors/contributors/posters in any section of this Website. Further, the accuracy of such statements has not been verified by the Mumbai City FC and Mumbai City FC provides no warranties of the same. If you seek to rely on any representation of information contained on this Website, any such reliance shall be at your own risk.
- User submitted content - Certain parts of our Website may allow you to submit content, including fan profile information, images such as avatars and comments or opinions. In some cases, this content may be available to be viewed by other users(we will make it clear where your content may be shared).
- As a rule, when submitting content which may be seen by other users you should show respect for the other users and bear in mind that the content may be viewed by children under the age of 13. You should only submit content which you would be entirely comfortable with being publicly attributed to you and which you are confident would not cause offence to any person or portray us, you or any other user in a negative manner.
- Without limiting the generality of the previous paragraph, you must not submit content which:
- Is inaccurate, likely to deceive any person or expresses an opinion you do not genuinely hold.
- Is sexually explicit or promotes sexually explicit material, violence, any illegal activity, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Is defamatory or derogatory of any person or is obscene, offensive, hateful, or inflammatory.
- Infringes any copyright, trademark, confidentiality, or other right of any person.
- Is threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, causes annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety, is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Advocates, promotes, or assists any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- In submitting or uploading any content to our Website you must not impersonate any person, misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person, or give the false impression that any content emanates from us.
- We retain absolute discretion to suspend or remove any content which is the subject of a complaint and will, where we consider it appropriate to do so, co-operate with any complainant, including providing your contact details to the complainant so that the complainant can contact you directly. However, we will not be responsible to you for any additional liability you suffer because of our failure to remove content which is the subject of a complaint.
- Please be aware when browsing our Website that we may not pre-moderate all user submitted content. This means that when you are viewing content submitted by other users, such as fan profiles, avatars, or any other user contributions, that content may be inappropriate, false, misleading, or offensive. If you are not comfortable with this possibility, please do not access the parts of our site that include user submitted content.
- If you do choose to view user submitted content you should use your discretion. We are unable to take any responsibility for any user submitted content or any loss or damage you suffer because of relying upon any user submitted content. You may not copy, re-use, circulate or disclose any content submitted by other users without their express consent.
- You may not use our Website in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, damage the reputation of MumbaiCity FC (and/ or its partners and affiliates) and that of this Website or that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- You may also not use this Website for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way or to solicit personal information from anyone under 18years of age or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes, or to transmit (or procure the sending of) spam.
Cyber-Security, Third-Party Interactions and Links from this Website
- We do not guarantee that despite our reasonable efforts to make the Website secure, this Website will be secure from cyber-attacks, bugs, or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the provisions of Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules applicable thereunder. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- This Website contains links to other internet sites on the World Wide Web. We provide such links for your convenience only, and we are not responsible for the content in any site linked to from this Website. We disclaim all warranties, expressor implied as to the accuracy, legality, reliability, or validity of any content on another such site, and that such sites will be free of viruses or other harmful elements.
Browser push notifications
- Certain web browsers offer you the option to receive push notifications with news and other updates that may be of interest to you. When you visit our Website using a supported browser you may see a prompt offering you the opportunity to opt in to receive push notifications from us. If you choose to do so we may from time to times end you notifications with important news, for example letting you know when we make new signings.
- Our push notification service is intended to supplement and not to replace other news sources, and we do not guarantee that it will be continuously available or notify you of all important Mumbai City FC-related news. Your decision to opt-in will only apply to the particular web browser that you are using at the time, and if you wish to receive notifications through other browsers (for example browsers on you rother devices) you will need to opt-in separately.
- If you wish to stop receiving push notifications at any time you can do this through your web browser settings. The process for doing this differs depending on which browser you are using and what type of device you are using it on. Please refer to the support documentation for your browser if you are unsure of how to change your notification settings.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- This Website and its contents are provided without any representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We disclaim all representations and warranties, including by way of example but not limitation, as to fitness for a particular purpose, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws. In addition, we do not represent or warrant that the information and/or facilities on or accessible via this Website are accurate, complete or current, or that this Website will be free of defects, including, but not limited to, viruses or other harmful elements. You assume all costs arising as a result of the use of this Website.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, neither we nor any of our directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives will be liable for any loss or damages (whether direct or indirect and whether caused by negligence or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, the materials in and/or facilities or services offered through this Website, including, but not limited to, indirect, special or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable).
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any Website linked to it.
- Access and use of this Website from outside of India is entirely at your sole risk and you agree and undertake to be responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws and agree to release, discharge and absolve the Mumbai City FC and/ or the affiliated parties from any liability or loss in this respect.
- If this clause is unenforceable in whole or in part in any jurisdiction due to relevant laws, then in no event shall the total liability to you of all of Mumbai City FC and its respective directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives for all damages, losses, and claims (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence), or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this Website. Nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by Laws of India.
- You represent, warrant and covenant that no materials and user content of any kind provided by you will violate, plagiarize, or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights and/ or contain libellous or otherwise unlawful material. Mumbai City FC reserves the right, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
- You agree that Mumbai City FC, at its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend your use of this Website and/ or the information, services and content at any time and for any or no reason at its sole discretion, even if access and use continue to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, you must immediately discontinue your use of this Website, and destroy any copies you may have made of any portion of the content. Accessing this Website after such termination, suspension or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. Furthermore, you agree that Mumbai City FC shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any termination or suspension of your access to this Website.
- Any waiver of any provision of these terms must be in writing signed by MumbaiCity FC or its authorised representatives to be valid. A waiver of any provision hereunder shall not operate as a waiver of any other provision, or a continuing waiver of the same provision in the future. If any court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these terms to be void or unenforceable for any reason then such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of the court’s finding without affecting the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. These terms represent the entire understanding and agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein and supersede any and all prior statements, understandings, or agreements whether oral or written and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by you and Mumbai City FC.